The Clean Energy Communities Program is a national award-winning program recognized by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency, the U.S. Department of Energy and the Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) for its success in driving the market for citizens and municipalities supporting clean energy.
This page contains reports related to the Connecticut Clean Energy Communities Program,. The Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund, through its utility administrators, produce reports relating to participation in energy efficiency programs on a monthly basis to summarize program progress. Similarly, Nexus Market Research, an independent third party evaluator, produces reports relating to voluntary support for renewable energy.
Clean Energy Communities Program – Monthly Status
- Energy Efficiency Points - Coming Soon
- Renewable Energy Points - Coming Soon
Nexus Market Research prepares various reports assessing the public awareness, education, and voluntary market demand initiatives. This information is used to assist program managers and key stakeholders with program strategy and implementation. We also include certain reports prepared by other entities that are relevant to this program.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of the Connecticut Clean Energy Fund: Annual Report on Program Goal 3 - 2009 Annual Report
- Climate policy and voluntary initiatives: An evaluation of the Connecticut Clean Energy Communities Program - Matthew J. Kotchen - June 2010
- Investment Analysis of the CCEF Voluntary Market Demand Initiatives - December 2008
- Annual Report for the Connecticut Clean Energy Fund’s Public Awareness, Education, and Voluntary Market Demand Initiatives - June 2008
- Annual Report for the Connecticut Clean Energy Fund’s Public Awareness, Education, and Voluntary Market Demand Initiatives - November 2007
- Comparative Assessment of Consumer Awareness for Clean Energy in Connecticut and the US –
June 2007 Final Report
- Comparative Assessment of Consumer Awareness for Clean Energy in Connecticut and the US - July 2006 Follow-Up Report
- Voluntary Clean Energy Market Baseline in Connecticut: A Delphi Panel Assessment – June 2006
- Program Analysis and Monitoring and Evaluation Plan for the Connecticut Clean Energy Fund’s Public Awareness, Education, and Voluntary Market Demand Initiatives - April 2006