Coventry High School
Turbine and Tower Details: Endurance S343 5kW turbine on a 105 ft. guyed tube tower
Location: 78 Ripley Road, Coventry, CT
Test Site Characteristics
|Tower Coordinates (Source: Google Earth)
||722 ft. (220m)
|Predicted Annual Average Wind Speed (Source: AWS True Wind)
||5.2 m/s at 30m
Coventry Wind Project Site Layout Notes
- The blue square indicated tower foundation. Tower height is 105 feet.
- Dashed blue/pink lines indicate general path of underground data and power lines.
- A shed, specified by the Coventry School project contact, hosts all inverters, data acquisition, and control equipment. Not shown to scale in drawing, enlarged to identify more accurate location on site.
- Ethernet is run from the school to shed to connect to data acquisition system.
- Locations and dimensions in this site layout are approximate.
Nearby Wind Rose Data for Coventry, CT (Source: AWS TrueWind, 2003)