LCEI Resource Page
Professional Development Workshop Materials
Since 2007, the Clean Energy Finance and Investment Authority has offered professional development workshops for the 9th grade science teachers regarding solar PV, aligned to the state's core science frameworks. The following documents are a part of the CEFIA Professional Developement workshops:
Additional Curriculum Resources
- eesmarts - A program of the CT Energy Efficiency Fund, eesmarts is a series of K-9 lessons created by leading Connecticut certified educators, and available FREE to Connecticut Schools.
- CT Energy Education - A program of the Institute for Sustainable Energy at the Eastern Connecticut State University, offering curriculum resources for educators featuring the energy and climate change topics in the Connecticut high school curriculum.
- Department of Energy - Energy efficiency and renewable energy .
- The National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Northeast Sustainable Energy Association
- Kid Wind
- NEED Project - The mission of the National Energy Education Development Project is to promote an energy conscious and educated society by creating effective networks of students, educators, business, government and community leaders to design and deliver objective, multi-sided energy education programs.